Anytime I try to get a peek at her teeth she shuts her mouth so tight there's no way of seeing a thing. This morning I turned on Backyardigans because the loves the beginning and smiles so big when she sees it. I was able to get this picture of her teeth. You can see them just under her poor swollen gums and the tips are not quite breaking through, but are close.

I bought her some pedialite to keep her hydrated since she was going through so many diapers, but she wouldn't drink it because sucking on her sippy cup hurt her gums. My genius husband thought we should see if she'd drink it from a straw. She had never drank from one before but caught on so fast and doesn't spill a drop.
I have my fingers crossed these teeth will show themselves in the next couple days so my little Bug will be back to her cute little self again (and our sleepless nights will disapear!). Then again, these aren't the last teeth she'll get so I had better get used to it :)

That one of her drinking out of a straw is just too cute Linds. I will have to try that with Elle. Good luck! I'm just now learning how much teething is no fun at all.
ReplyDelete