Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fountain Fun

We went to the Gateway a couple weeks ago and decided while we were there we'd let Ky play in the fountain. This was her first time there and it took her a few minutes to get out there and play.


She loved when the water would shoot up.
And eventually worked up the courage to step on the grates.
Fun day!

1 comment:

  1. Ky just cracks me up!! She has so many cute cheesers for the camera!! :o) I love it! I love that she will eat corn on the cob too.. so cute!

    ..and sorry about the bee sting!! OUCH! I've never gotten stung before and am TERRIFIED of it happening.. so at least you have you "badge of honor" LOL Anyway.. I love your darling family! You guys are always doing such fun stuff. Love all your new posts!!

    ReplyDelete