Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wedding Weekend

A couple weeks ago, Ben's brother Austin and his girlfriend Shannon were married. We had a fun, and busy, weekend with the rehearsal dinner and wedding.

Here's my little Ky-Ky all dressed up for the rehearsal dinner.


She pretty much played the whole time everyone rehearsed. When it was her turn to walk down the aisle she did so good! She held my hand the whole way down and said "Walk, walk. Walk, walk, walk."


Waiting patiently to go eat dinner at the Lion House.

Me and my sweetie pie! (Ignore my hair, it was SO hot and windy! I promise it looked a lot better when the day started.)

Flashin' the I Love You sign.


The morning of the wedding she looked so stinkin' cute I made Ben take some pictures of her.

We LOVE to go to the Market Street Grill downtown for breakfast so that's where everyone went that morning. She was a little restless waiting for our food so Ben took her outside.

Later that day we got all dressed up and headed down to Red Butte Gardens for the wedding. She looked so adorable and absolutely loved her princess dress.

My good lookin' family!


My extremely handsome hubby! (His brother Tim forgot his tie so all the groom's men went tie-less.)

Walking down the aisle with the most beautiful little flower girl ever!

She touched as many flowers as she could the whole way and when we got to everyone at the end she smiled really big and said "Ta Da!".

Yep, she's a show stealer!

A really pretty picture of Shannon getting ready to walk down the aisle.

Watching the cerimony. She sat really quiet for a while, but started talking so I took her to the back.

The bride and groom.

The reception afterwards was really fun. Kylee said hi to nearly everyone there and loved twirling and dancing in her purple dress.
Kylee giving her Daddy a big kiss.
We headed out before the dancing and cake cutting because Ky had reached her limit for the night and was going to get cranky any minute, but we heard it was a blast.

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful. I'm sad we missed the wedding but glad we at least were able to come to the wedding dinner! You guys all look amazing. Kylee is so cute - I love how you do her hair. I should have you teach me how to tame curly hair and make it look cute. :) And like I said before, I LOOOVE your outfit!! I am going to go to JC Penneys soon to look at skirts.

    ReplyDelete