Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Finally Did It!

I decided to be brave and make my first wedding cake. My cousin Haley asked if I would make one for her wedding and I'm not gonna lie, I was so nervous! I think it's just that if something doesn't go perfectly with someone's birthday cake it's okay, but a wedding is a HUGE day for brides! She send me a picture of what she had in mind and I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm actually pretty proud of how it turned out and it was really yummy! I'd never eaten one of my own cakes before, but since I was at the reception I got to give it a try. I was blushing the whole time my table was eating it though.
Here's a fun view from the top.

1 comment:

  1. You are so amazing and I will agree that you have one of the best tasting cakes ever.

    ReplyDelete