Everyone says this, but I can't believe my baby girl is already 3! She has changed my life forever and I am so blessed to be her Mommy.
She loves to play dress up and definitely plays the part of the princess perfectly.
If she needs me or wants me to come to her, she'll start counting at like, "One! Two! Three! Four! Five!" and keep counting until I get there. Or she'll say, "I'm not going to ask you one more time!" apparently I do both of those frequently.
If someone says ,"me too" she always says, "me three" followed with, "Hey! I'm three!"
She really likes going to the gym and playing at the daycare. Before we leave she always says she is going to go exercise and checks her "number" (weighs herself).
Lately she likes to make up songs to tunes of other songs he knows. So cute!!
She loves to paint and do anything artsy. I've learned to not worry about her getting messy or trying to keep her too clean. That just takes all the fun out if it!




She just adores her brother and he loves her right back. She loves to help take care of him and always includes him in what she's doing. The other day I heard her say to him after a big hug, "You are my best friend forever." or she'll say, "You are my favorite brother in the whole world." she also usually calls him Coltee Guy.



Anytime she watches one of the Toy Story movies she has to get everyone of the characters she has and they watch it with her. The other day I heard, "Mom, come take our picture!". I got to the bottom of the stairs and this is what I saw. (Her hair looked really cute earlier in the day. She must have decided she was done with the bow.)


She also likes to set them up with pillows and a blanket and read to them. Whenever she cuddles with a toy or stuffed animal, it has to be right next to her all tucked in to her blanket.


She stopped taking naps a few months ago because she was going to bed too late when she had one, but this particular day she played really hard and fell asleep cuddling me. I didn't even mind her being up a little later than usual. One of those moments I never want to end.


She's my little chef. She'll get a little pad of paper and pen and say, "Mom, you're my customer. What do you want?" She could play kitchen the whole day.



She is incredibly smart. I wrote her name on her aquadoodle the other day and asked her to write it under where I did. She very carefully copied the letters and took extra care with the two E's.


Oh, and cook dinner too. She is an olive cutting pro. (Don't worry, it's a butter knife and I was right next to her the whole time)


She loves to do just what I do. This particular day she decided she wanted to nurse Minnie :). Her favorite phrase lately is, "Darn it!" If she plays a game and doesn't win or if she drops something it's usually followed with a loud, "Darn it!" Makes me pretty proud of myself it's not another 4 letter D word :). One of her favorite things to do lately with me is pretend I'm her horse. She'll put the ends of a long shoelace in my mouth and put it behind my head like a rein. Then she'll get the head cover off the back of the arm chair and put it on my back for a saddle. I'll get oh my hands and knees and she'll hop on my back ready for her ride. She'll click her tongue for me to start moving and when she wants me to stop she'll say, "Woah". Then she'll grab the "reins" and lead me to the door saying, "let's take you back to the corral" and then tie me up to the door nob. Yeah, I do this multiple times a day. I'm a pretty cool mom :). We're so sad Ben's parents sold their horses. She would have LOVED them.






No comments:
Post a Comment