Saturday, January 10, 2009

Here she is!

Here's a picture of Kylee we took yesterday. I will be putting tons more on tonight or tomorrow along with a little description of how everything went. She was born at 11:08 pm on Thursday the 8th of January and was 19 inches and weighed 7 lbs 1 oz with lots of blonde hair. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!

4 comments:

  1. She is amazing. I just love her cute little hair. I can't wait to hold her. Call when you feel up to it. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! She is absolutely adorable Lindsay. Good luck with all the adjusting that comes from having a new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations she is simply adorable! As soon as I am over this cold I would love to come see her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so stinkin CUTE! I love her eyes! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete