Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Quiet Nights

It's now been 2 1/2 weeks since Kylee started sleeping through the night and I still haven't learned to go to bed earlier to take advantage of it and get some good quality sleep! She's asleep between 8:30pm and 9:00pm and wakes up around 6:30am. After being awake for an hour and a half or so she's ready for her first nap of the day which usually lasts between 2 and 4 hours. This is when I've decided it's best to get in my workout for the day. Her naps are getting much more regular and I think I've just about figured out her natural sleep schedule. It's so funny because at night when she's asleep and it's just me and Ben, I find myself totally missing her and wanting to go check on her multiple times. I'm sure she needs a break from me just as much as I hate to admit it's nice to have some alone time with Ben. I just can't get enough of either of them!


Here's Kylee and her Daddy taking a little nap with each other today after he got home from work. Oh I love these precious moments!

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing that she is sleeping through the night!! I am so happy for you guys, but beware!! As soon as you think you have thier little schedules figured out, they go and change it on you. Cody has recently transitioned from 3 naps a day to 2. But I am grateful that he sleeps from 9pm to 7am. Other than that he can do anything he wants and I don't really care.

    ReplyDelete