So I discovered not too long ago how to send pictures from my phone to the computer. I've posted some of them, but there are a lot I love that aren't here. Keep in mind, these are from my cell phone so they're not the best quality. I sometimes have these panick days where I think I'm forgetting a lot of when Ky was little, so this is mostly for me but feel free to look at the pictures in this long post. These are just a FEW of my favorite. I know, we take a ton of pictures of her.
When she was 4 days old Ben had to leave for a work trip and he was so sad. I took a bunch of pictures and sent them to him while he was gone. This was one of his favorites.
When she was 4 days old Ben had to leave for a work trip and he was so sad. I took a bunch of pictures and sent them to him while he was gone. This was one of his favorites.
Wide awake at 3:00 in the morning while Ben was in Vegas for work. He loved this picture.
She's 4 days old here, she seems so tiny!
I loved (and still love) when Ky would sleep on my chest. She would do it for hours at a time. It started quite the habit though and a few nights we slept in her rocker like this so I could get more than 2 hours of sleep at a time. (That only lasted for the first 9 weeks and then she started sleeping through the night!)
One of our late night feedings cuddling afterwards.
Starting to fall asleep on my chest. (This was a hard habit to break for us both!)
Lying on my chest sucking her thumb.
This picture is just too cute. The scratch she gave herself under her eye made me sad though.
It's kind of hard to see, but she's totally drooling in her sleep. She sure takes after her dad! haha!
This is one of the first documented smiles. She would smile all the time, but I never seemed to have a camera on me.

Kylee discovering her thumb. She still hasn't figured out how to put her fingers down though.

This was Kylee's first time going for a walk with her new stroller.
Kylee discovering her thumb. She still hasn't figured out how to put her fingers down though.
I love this round little face!
Me holding my baby. Ü
Watching Baby Einstein movies with my Bug.

Ky's first time being sick. That cold was no fun!

Watching Baby Einstein movies with my Bug.
Ky's first time being sick. That cold was no fun!
I loved nap time when she would sleep on my chest and I could get in a nap too. 

Bein' silly for the camera.
Bein' silly for the camera.
Chubby cheeks!!!
Getting in some tummy time.
Getting in some tummy time.
The blanket monster attack! She always managed to pull her blanket up over her head and then pant and flail her arms and legs around. Don't worry, we were always quick to the rescue.
Ky and her favorite person in the world, Daddy.
I just love this big, cheesy, cheeky grin!

I just love this big, cheesy, cheeky grin!
Taking naps with my Princess. She would cuddle in to me real close and fall asleep.

I love this one! I went to take her picture, but she pulled my phone in to eat it. The picture we got was perfect though!
When she would fall asleep while we held her, she would grab on to your collar and hold it real tight.
Always curious about the phone.
Me and my chubby cheek girl.

Me and my chubby cheek girl.

There they are, pictures from my phone I hadn't posted yet. Kind of a long post, but well worth it!


She is so stinking cute!
ReplyDelete