Ben's Aunt Sharon gave me the best idea! She said she did this when her girls when they were Ky's age and they loved it. Painting rocks with water! I know, so simple right?! You get one of those black sponge craft brushes and a litle cup with some water in it. When the rock gets wet, it gets darker so it's like "painting" it. Kylee LOVES this and we go outside and do it whenever the weather is nice.

I also showed her how the cement gets dark when it gets wet too so now she loves to "paint the cement".

She gets really into it!


It didn't take her long to figure out if she waves the brush around the water splaters and makes fun spots.
She even "painted" the gate for me. Thanks Princess!
LOVE this idea!!!! I'm totally gonna steal it :) Ky is such a cutie too btw.. I love her getting all artsy on the sidewalk LOL so cute!!
ReplyDelete