
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Santa!!
This was Kylee's first time seeing Santa. We were at the Layton mall one day, I think it was the first day Santa was there. It was before Thanksgiving even. Anyway, I asked her if she wanted to go see santa and she said no, so we kept walking. As soon as we passed him she started yelling, "More Santa! More Santa!" We walked back over and she started yelling to him, "Hi Santa!" There wasn't a line so we went up and I asked her if she wanted to sit on Santa's lap. She looked at me like I was nuts and said , "No." We sat down next to him and she just kept saying, "Hi Santa. Hi Santa." He gave her some stickers and she smiled from ear to ear. As we were walking away she was waving as hard as she could yelling, "Bye Santa!! Bye Santa!! Love you too!!" She kept leaving whatever store we were in and would head back to see him. On the way out we stopped by to wave to him one more time. This time she yelled, "Hi Santa!! Name Kylee!! Love you too!!" It was so darling!! Ben wasn't with us, so we'll definitely have to go back and take him with us so he can see her with Santa. Now anytime she sees a picture or anything with a Santa on it, she gets so excited and yells, "Santa!" I have a feeling this is going to be a really fun Christmas!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH.... SO CUTE!!!!!! What a sweetie, and WAY smart of you to not force it on her btw! LOL :) I think I would've got too anxious and scared her away from him :/ What a sweetie!! I love all your new posts! And thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog.. you always make my day. For real. Anyway, LOVE the update!!
ReplyDelete