Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Random Fun

There is a group of 5 & 6 year old neighbor girls that LOVE playing with Kylee. They come over every day to ask if she can play and Kylee loves her friends. She sees them and yells, "My friends! Hi girls!!" I'm pretty sure she thinks she is as big as they are. Yesterday one of them invited her over to an ice cream party and she has a blast!
Our new favorite activity that we do at least 3 times a day is go outside and look for rolly pollies (potato bugs). She has become quite the rolly polly hunter! I went to the store and bought her one of those little bug keepers and she can fill that thing to the top! It's actually pretty crazy how many of them are outside! I'll have to get more pictures of her doing it, it's pretty cute!



Ky LOVES her Mr. Potato head. She actually puts the parts in the right spots and is pretty serious while she decides what to use. Definitely a favorite toy.



One night after spaghetti. She was pretty proud of herself for eating it all, even though she might have gotten more on her face than in her mouth Ü.



Kylee loves to be my helper at the grocery store and push the little cart all by herself. We always use one of these if they have them and if not she has to ride in the horribly difficult to push car ones. Oh well, at least they're fun right?


We went to the mall with my sister Melinda and her kids and Kylee loved playing with her cousins. They all decided to ride the caterpillar at the same time.
Ky's dramatic little sad face she did for Uncle Zac to take a picture of. Silly girl.


1 comment:

  1. I think that 5/6 year old age is just so in love with toddlers.. Elle has some girls in our ward that are the same way. i love that they invited her and included her to a party! How sweet is that?!?! And I soooooo wanna get elle a potato head!! LOVE! And I love the shopping cart... I would almost prefer those over the car ones :P I have yet to NOT bump into someone LOL. And I LOVE her messy dinner face!!! SOOO SWEET!! And her sad face too LOL. She is just a doll Linds. So full of personality!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete