Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Zoo Trip

Our first trip to the zoo this year was a lot of fun. Kylee was way more into the animals than she was last year and got so excited at everyone we saw. She kept asking to see the giraffes until we finally made it over to them. I guess they were what she wanted to see the most this trip. I don't ever remember the gorillas being as entertaining as they were this day and she thought it was so silly this one kept covering himself up with his blanky. She kept telling me he had a messy room too.

The orangutan kept doing the same thing too. I think she just thought it was cool they each had a favorite blanky like she did.

Our zoo trip picture tradition spot.

I was really surprised at how much she loved the snakes. She kept going back over to them as we were looking at the other animals.



Baby "Dumbo" was a big hit too.


And it wouldn't be a trip to the zoo without riding the carousel and the train (no train picture though). She had a huge smile on her face the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment