Thursday, September 3, 2009

Crazy Sleeper

I put Ky in her crib for a nap a couple weeks ago (I know, I'm slow at posting sometimes) and went into my room to fold some laundry. I heard her rolling around like usual and figured she was getting comfortable (as soon as I lay her down, she always flips to her side, must be really comfy). I went in to check on her once she quieted down and this is what I found. You're probably wondering why I bothered to post about it, right?

Let me explain. She usually sleeps about in the middle of her crib, halfway down, with her head at the OTHER END! Since then she's moved all over the crib when she takes naps and usually has the bumper all pulled down so I can fix it when she wakes up.
It's okay though, because checking on her lets me have my moments like this one. I love just watching her sleep and never want to lay her down when she falls asleep in my arms when we rock. She is just so beautiful and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for my little miracle and that I get to be her Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment