Ky went over to my sister Melinda's while we were gone. She was getting pretty tired when we got there, but was all smiles when we left. I guess the first 20 minutes went great, but after that being tired and away from us hit at once. She was there for 3 hours and cried for 30% of the time! I felt so bad for Ky that she was confused and for Moey that she couldn't help Ky calm down. I'm so grateful she's so patient and loving because that would be tough! I definately need to plan some time each week for her to be with someone other than Ben and I. Seperation Anxiety, sheish!
I love that they took pictures, especially when she was happy! Here's Ky and her AMAZING aunt Moey. And I have to say Brynn is quite the photographer!

Ky loved the cars. Looks like I'm going to be buying some of those!






No comments:
Post a Comment