We were eating something messy for dinner one night so I pulled Kylee's sleves up so she wouldn't get them dirty. Yeah, good thing I did that! She hated having her sleves up so she ended up plastering them trying to get them back down. Bibs don't stay on long so I didn't bother with one of those either. Oh well, that's what they made Shout for right?




I've also decided it's time to let her start using a spoon all by herself every now and then. That was another super messy dinner night.

She was actually really careful getting the food on her spoon.
And her aim is pretty good when she gets it to her mouth too.
But pretty soon she decided it was just faster and easier to suck the applesauce out of the cup.

But she loved it and that's all that matters!
I'm a big fan of stripping them down to their diaper when it's a feed themselves, messy dinner night. Clean up is so much easier.
ReplyDeleteJust wait until you have more than one kid eating, double duty is more of a challenge.