Yay! We can do a full ponytail now!! Of course we can't do it if we'll be in the car because the car seat messes it up, but it's pretty darling!! She LOVES it up like this too, even though it makes playing with her hair while she sucks her thumb a little difficult.
The carseat comment makes me laugh because that is exactly what prevents me from ever doing pigtails in Macie's hair these days. I will work so hard to slick it into the two little ponies and then as soon as she gets in her carseat she rubs her head around and it becomes a big fluffy fuzz ball in the back. Kylee's ponytail is adorable, though! You should definitely do it whenever you can avoid driving places. :)
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!! She is such a little dolly. I love her picking her nose too LOL :) So funny!! And then her little grin at the end?!?!?! SO CUTE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! I also love her hair all curly when it is down.
ReplyDelete