Thursday, September 15, 2011

Birthday Breakfast

We always go to Marketstreet Grill in Downtown when there's a birthday. You'd think the food is pricey, but it's actually cheaper than Denny's or IHOP and is SO GOOD. Anyway, Ben's birthday was August 4th, but we ended up going towards the end of the month. Here's my smokin' husband and beautiful princess.

They have the most AMAZING fresh squeezed orange juice. Like, nothing you have ever had. It's also $4 for a small glass so you have to savor every sip. Kylee got her very own kid cup full of it and as soon as she tasted it I don't think she came up for air for quite a while.

Another Daddy and Princess picture (notice she's still drinking her liquid gold).

Colton was a little prince and slept the whole time.

I better put a picture of myself in here, but I'm only doing it because Kylee was the photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment