Monday, September 19, 2011

My Little Pro

This last week Kylee got to go to the dentist for the first time. She has always loved the doctor and the dentist was the same way. She was a perfect little patient and cooperated the whole time. She didn't have any cavities, but he did say her 2 year molars are coming in and that we should see if we can get her to stop sucking her thumb so there's no crowding. Um yeah, she sucks it ALL THE TIME. This one is going to be tricky.

Here she is watching the dentist count her teeth in the little mirror they gave her to hold.

She got to pick a cool new toothbrush that has a suction cup at the bottom to stick on the counter. She loves that it does that. They also let her wear some sweet sunglasses so the exam light wouldn't be too bright.

Letting the hygienist brush her teeth with the new brush she picked.

Opening big like a lion.

Admiring her pearly whites.

Okay, so this was the CUTEST dentist/doctor office I have ever been to. Kylee walked in and couldn't move she was taking it all in. She walked around forever checking it all out. They walls were painted like we were in the ocean and there were big paper machet like fish hanging from the ceiling with seaweed. Such a fun place for kids. I totally recommend Kaysville Pediatric Dentistry if you live close by. The staff was awesome!!! Don't worry, I'm just the creeper taking pictures with my phone while other people are in the waiting room.

They had faux rock walls with a built in fish tank and a tv mounted in it.

More of the lobby. She loved the big Nemo in the corner.


The TV and fishy above her exam chair. They even turned on Tangled for her to watch while they worked.

I tried to do a panoramic picture of the waiting room, but it turned out really small. Maybe click on it and see if you an see it bigger.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Kylee!! I'm impressed she did so well! I'm yet to take Macie, but I have a feeling it may not go so smoothly. :)

    ReplyDelete